At Maurice's Masonry & Forming LTD in Kingston, quality concrete work is our signature and our number-one priority. We specialize in concrete forming work and construction of foundations for new commercial, industrial, and residential buildings, serving clients from general contractors and subcontractors to home builders and private customers.
Maurice's Masonry & Forming LTD is building for the future!
Call us today to see how we can help you with your concrete forming projects. We serve Kingston, Napanee, Perth, Smiths Falls, Belleville, Brockville and the surrounding areas.
Form Work of Any Kind
NEWS: We are currently working on opening a US branch of Maurice’s Masonry & Forming. More to come. Stay tuned!
Position offered at Maurice’s Masonry & Forming Ltd. Supervisor - (NOC 7205) - August 2018
Supervisor, Cement Finishing – Cement Finishing, Concrete Forming and Masonry.
Full-time, regular position Will have to perform the following duties:
* Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in forming, cement finishing, and masonry.
* Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work.
* Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
* Requisition materials and supplies.
* Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
* Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions.
* Prepare work progress reports.
* May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
Minimum 5 years experience with preference given to more experience. No education necessary though will be considered. English workplace language.
Wages from $30 per hour based on experience plus benefits packag. 40 hour work week.
Workplace address: 626 Cataraqui Woods Dr, Unit 8, Kingston, ON, K7P 1T8
Location of work: Travel required. Locations vary from city to town to rural.
Send complete resume and 3 working references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.